About our hospital
- All-private rooms, smoke-free campus
- Eight-bed Special Care Unit for more complex patients; capabilities include critical drip management, including insulin, heparin, propofol and other sedating medications
- 23 camera rooms and centralized telemetry throughout the facility; 14 rooms with bedside monitoring capability
- Bariatric capabilities up to 500 pounds
- Onsite CT scanner
- Lymphedema therapy available
- Rehabilitation services (physical, occupational and speech therapy) available Monday – Friday; nurse-led mobility therapy on weekends
- Ventilator liberation program
- Heart failure management program
- Left-ventricular assist device (LVAD) management program
- Wound management program with a team of certified wound care nurses; surgeon onsite weekly
- Medical nutrition therapy by a registered dietitian team
- Hemodialysis/peritoneal dialysis capabilities
- High-acuity medical management of TBI patients
- Consultant specialty physicians onsite, as needed
The hospital cafeteria options are as follows:
Breakfast is served from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Continental service is available daily, with hot breakfasts only available Monday through Friday.
Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. daily.
Dinner is served from 4 - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday
Complimentary coffee is available 6:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. daily.
Local hotels and restaurants
There are a number of hotels and motels near our hospital (some of which may offer special rates to our guests), along with a wide range of restaurants and dining options.
Effective January 1, 2021, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is requiring hospitals to make standard charges public. CMS issued a final rule on November 15, 2019 that provides the details related to the required information. Hospitals are expected to update this information at least annually or more often as appropriate, to reflect current charges. Note the standard charges provided may not accurately reflect what any given individual is likely to pay for a particular service, as this will be dependent upon your insurance coverage and the terms of the insurance plan. You should check with your insurance coverage to determine if you will have, any out of pocket costs. Note, some charges may be subject to change during the year without notice and the timing of updates may affect the posted charges on this site.
Note that other healthcare providers who may separately bill the patient may provide some services in our hospital and that provider may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as our hospital.
For general billing inquiries, to request an itemized bill, or to pay a bill, contact our Central Business Office at (888) 868-1103. If you need financial assistance related to an outstanding balance due, please refer to our Financial Hardship Policy and contact our Central Business Office at (888) 868-1103 to determine if you qualify for financial assistance.