Providing the support you need
Our renal program provides evidenced-based treatment focusing on stopping or delaying the progression of acute renal failure (ARF) or end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Additionally, patients are educated on renal disease and other co-existing conditions.
We make recovery possible
Physician-led teams including nurses, therapists, dietitians and pharmacists, provide care that combines experience, state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled training to achieve exceptional patient outcomes.
Our expertise includes management of:
- Kidney disease stage IV-V patients requiring dialysis
- Acute renal failure requiring dialysis pending kidney recovery
- Medically complex diagnoses, also requiring dialysis
- Pre- or post-transplant cases requiring dialysis
- Patients recovering from continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Bedside dialysis in many locations
Our patients say it best
“Regency has some of the best caregivers around and they work very hard.”
Managing renal conditions? Let us help.
If you or your loved one are experiencing chronic or acute renal disease, with or without co-existing conditions, we can help.