Our critical illness recovery hospitals are state-licensed, accredited by The Joint Commission and Medicare-certified long-term acute care hospitals.
In keeping with our model of care, patients are supported by an interdisciplinary team that includes physicians, nurses, respiratory, occupational, physical and speech therapists, nutritionists, pharmacists and other staff.
Regency Hospitals are part of Select Medical, one of the largest providers of post-acute care in the U.S. Our hospitals promote healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. We accomplish this by applying evidence-based best practices and rigorous protocols that drive clinical excellence. To underscore this commitment, Select Medical formed the Patient Safety and Quality Institute in 2019. The organization monitors, measures and compares quality, safety and outcomes across our nationwide network of 130 specialty hospitals as well as national standards.
Our hospitals surpass national quality standards in the following areas:
- Central line-associated bloodstream infection standardized infection ratio
- Catheter-associated urinary tract infection standardized infection ratio
- Lab-identified C. difficile standardized infection ratio
- Percent of patients with pressure ulcers that are new or worsened
- Application of percent of residents experiencing one or more falls with a major injury
- Ventilator weaning (liberation) rate
Our hospitals meet national quality standards in the following area:
- Discharge to lower level of care
Let us help