Healing begins here
From prevention plans that protect skin integrity to intensive management of chronic, non-healing wounds, our interdisciplinary teams can include specially trained wound care nurses.
We make recovery possible
- Wound prevention programs begin on day one
- Negative-Pressure wound treatment
- Nurses certified in wound care management
- Nutritional assessments conducted by registered dietitians
- Meal plans optimized for maximum healing and recovery
- Bedside or in-hospital surgical procedures such as debridement, are available in many locations
- Plastic surgery consultations, if ordered by physicians
- Severe and complicated
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Wound infections
- Bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Severe skin infections
- Post-surgical wounds
- Cellulitis requiring prolonged antibiotic therapy
- Intravenous nutrition
Managing wound care? Let us help.
If you or your loved one have chronic, non-healing wounds requiring advanced treatment, we can help.